Factorising & Expanding Equations | Algebra | GCSE Maths
Key learning outcomes for this video:
- To be able to factorise and expand an expression.
Cue card notes and useful reminders…
- If you are multiplying or dividing with negative numbers remember these rules:
- Once you have expanded brackets, look for like terms to collect.
- Factorising into brackets is the opposite of expanding brackets. Remember you can check your factorised answer by expanding and seeing if it gets you back to the original expression.
14. Factorising & Expanding.pdf